Dynamic Legal Recovery is a Commercial Collection Agency certified by the Commercial Law League of America (CCLA), endorsed by the International Association of Commercial Collectors, Inc. (IACC)
What is the IACC?
With members throughout the U.S. and in 20 international countries, the IACC is the largest organization of commercial specialists in the world. Since 1970, the IACC has been dedicated to the education and compliance of commercial agencies.
What does it mean to be certified by the IACC?
As of October 2014, The International Commercial Collectors Association and The Commercial Law League have joined together for joint certification.
The stringent program requires re-certification every two years and is one of the hardest certifications for a commercial Collection Agency to obtain.
Only agencies that possess the requisite experience, licensing, bonding and insurance are IACC/CLLA certified. An agency must complete a rigorous application and audit process as well as possessing a commitment to ongoing staff training. Certified agencies must adhere to all pertinent government regulations, use generally accepted accounting principles, and follow established best practices to protect their clients’ money.
Becoming an IACC/CLLA Certified Commercial Collection Agency demonstrates that an agency meets or exceeds the program’s high standards for business operations and professionalism, in addition to having tremendous industry knowledge and a commitment to ethical practices.
Out of 4,100 collection agencies in the United States, less than 50 are IACC Certified. Dynamic Legal Recovery is one of them.
To ensure that you receive the following protections and advantages that an IACC Certified Collection Agency provides, partner with Dynamic Legal Recovery:
- An experienced agency with over 200 years of combined experience in the collection industry and a team that is IACC Commercial Collector Program certified
- Professional collection services at the fairest, and most competitive, contingent-based fee structure to attain maximum cash flow recovery
$150,000 International Surety bond coverage
- Maintenance of separate trust accounts for collected funds
- Prompt remittance of funds
- Reputable collection procedures designed to safeguard, rather than jeopardize, your customer relationships while preserving your reputation.
- Dedicated and continuous adherence to a strict code of ethics
- Commitment to continuing education courses
- Assistance in choosing legal counsel when necessary